Utility Billing

Utility Billing includes:
  • Water
  • Sewer
  • Storm Water
  • Trash
Water Billing
Water Billing Move In Form. A deposit is required for a new service. This form must be brought into Town Hall when the deposit is paid.
You may also sign up for automatic fund withdrawals from a checking or savings account. Simply print the form below and return with a voided check to get set up.