Report a Street Light Outage

Reporting Street Light Outages

If you are an Xcel Energy customer and the street light is near your home:

Xcel Street Light Outage Report

If you United Power customer (portions of Pioneer Ridge neighborhood):

If you are served by Poudre Valley REA (including Thompson River Ranch, Thompson Crossing PUD):

Phone: (970) 226-1234 or e-mail: